Sunday 18 March 2012

Beautiful Rolling Day in the Saddle

After nearly 3 straight weeks of riding, needless to say my legs are tired. I decided to take a relatively easy ride to cap it all off and went for a 30 mile rolling ride. The weather was incredible for this time of year: warm sunshine and not too much wind. The opening miles let me get my legs up to speed and the blood flowing before the hills. The rollers let me challenge the body but without having to dig too deep, and the descents off each little hill were always the perfect recovery. The clear day afforded incredible views all around and this was a great ride on a great day to cap off a long training block.

In between St Michaels and Dairsie, looking towards St Andrews


Looking towards Kemback

Cupar Hills in the distance

Just below Dairsie

Dairsie Bridge, I believe

Kemback Falls



No comments:

Post a Comment